Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi

Hi blog
Seems like I had abandoned you for a long time
The reason is because I just want to keep my feelings in myself
But I know,
I wont make it
And now,I'm here looking for you
Just to release my stress

What had happened to me??
Lai Yee decided to hate me
The most worst problem I ever faced
Day by day,
I'm there looking at every single update bout her in Facebook
It's obvious that,she had changed alot
She have more friends now
Everything she posted in facebook,it's all bout her new friends,her new lives
I guess,she really do forget bout me

Blog,
I miss her so much
I really do miss her so much
Can you tell her that I miss her?
Can you tell her that Fei Zai wish she wont hate him anymore?

Blog,
Tell me,
What should I do so that she wont hate me and willing to be friend with me??
It's very pain for me to let go of her

Blog,
Thanks for lending me a space to voice out my feelings
I appreciate it so much
Hope to see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment