Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random

Yeah... :)
Random post
College's life getting more tired
Most of the days,
I need to go back at 5p.m

To be honest,
I have no idea what to post in here
I slightly feel that I wanna talk stuff bout my life recently
So,let's see how far I can go with today post
Glad to have Vad accompany me day by day,
From morning till night..
That's my lovely sister as usual
Becca started her university life recently
I'm pretty sure she will be getting tired
Pui Kei went for a Hypnosis course
She told me that she is now able to make someone get into a very relax mode
I hope when she start to learn the real hypnosis,
She won't turn me into a chicken or duck
Michelle gonna end her secondary school's life
Yeah.
Is time for her to go for a higher level of life
Hope she will be doing fine for her SPM

Is hard for me to pretend that I hate Lai Yee
Is difficult for me to not think of her
But,since she doesn't want me in her life anymore,
I can't do much things except just carry on my daily routine
Sadness is still with me
Is not that I'm still the emo-type people,
But,when you did something that really make you feel regret,
That's what you will feel
Pain,sad,guilty and regret for the rest of my life
These feelings will stay with me until the end of the world
No one could really understand how I feel
Not even myself

Time to sleep,Fei Zai
Good night
Sleep tight and sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment