2010 is a year for me to truly grow up
I learnt a lot of things
Not going to touch anything bout it though
2011 gonna start with a sad day for me
Maryann gonna back to U4 on sem 3
Feel so sad to be honest
Today post gonna be all about her
On the 1st day she joined U3,
She is kinda cool for me
After a few days, I took my 1st move and disturb her
Since that day, I started to talk to her and always fooling around to make her laugh
Still remember the day I pissed her off
And end up me being emo for 3 days
From a good girl,we turn her into a much more good girl
The gang taught her a lot of things
She learned to enjoy college life
Jie jie told me,
Maryann said that she did many things for the 1st time in her life with us
Going out to KL for the 1st time,
Take lrt for the 1st time,
Go back home very very late till get scolded by mom and dad for the 1st time,
Ponteng class with us for the 1st time,
Go to pool with us for the 1st time,
And many more 1st time things.
I can see that,Maryann is enjoying her life in U3
For me,
I realize that I care bout her so much
Worried when she feel emo,
Worried when she is sick,
Feel sad when she get scolded by her mom and dad,
Feel sad to see her leaving U3 soon
I wish that she will come back to us 1 day
I promise I will treat her much more better than before this!
Gonna miss you so much Mama!!
No comments:
Post a Comment