Today was my committee trip.
But me myself as the Program Master, ruined it because of emotional problem.
I was fine early in the morning.
I was fine when you reached college.
But started to piss when there is a few minor problem occurred.
Especially when I was kinda wished to sit beside you, but it end up I'm sitting with the bus driver the whole trip.
During the photo shooting, I might said or did something wrong that make you feel that I'm annoying or something similar to that
And yeah, here I go again, emo-ing because of this small matter plus the burden and frustrates I carried as a Program Master.
As what I heard, people been wondering why I kept quiet all of sudden and doing stuff alone all the time.
You came to me during the lunch time
I'm sure you might be reading this.
I hope you wont mind if it sounds harsh and weird for you
After everything you had said to me,
I'm sorry for not answering you.
Because I'm not used to get lectured by someone who are really special for me.
But I considered everything you had said as a great motivation for me now.
Yeah, I thought of quitting everything because I don't know what I should do anymore.
The PDs problem, Ben and Jo pushing me real hard,P.Co(Rachel) being over control me, and the 2 Top M who I don't know what the hell is wrong with them when they make different decisions for something that already stated clearly by me.
These problems are really killing me.
I cried that day because I can't take the burden all by myself anymore.
That's the day I started to lose motivation and interests for everything related to the event.
You came to me today and voiced out your thought and also other's thought.
Believe it or not, although you are pissed at my attitude,
I take it as a great motivation for myself.
Some strong feels are flowing inside my body.
I want to quit as a loser, and become a strong Program Master just like Ben, and might even surpass him.
And you, I will make sure I wont waste your time to become my Assistant Program Master.
I will not wasting other committees' time as well
I will figure out something which might solve every single problems we are having among each other.
You might not believe my words.
But I will prove it just for you.
And also to everyone of the committees.
Before I end this post,
Personal feelings in a working field is totally new for me to handle as well.
I will try my best to not mix it.
As usual,
We should just follow the flow~
Thanks to your words~
No comments:
Post a Comment