Went to LRT after the finalists' training
I saw a familiar beg in front of me
A familiar height,
And a familiar back as well.
Yeah, I meet you right after I feel that you had forgotten me.
We were in the train and didn't talk much at the beginning.
You took out your MP3 and started to play the songs,
And I was sitting beside you, thinking of what should I do.
I feel so freaking silly at that moment.
At last, I took out my courage and poked you.
What can you see from me recently?
That was my 1st question.
And yeah, you told me everything you wanna said to me.
I even waited till you reach your destination.
Feel so glad of everything that had happened in our journey back to home.
But still,
Kinda hurt when you replied my question is MSN just now
Sorry..
I doesn't mean to offend you.
I might be bothering you,
But that's because I wish to understand you more better.
Sigh. Silly me~
No comments:
Post a Comment