Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unpredictable

I doesn't even have the feel to blog for today.
But now, here you are, reading my post right now.
What else can I said?
Life is totally unpredictable after all.
Recently, I realized of one thing.
When I wish for something to happen, it will never happen, and bring me sadness and disappointment.
When I never wish for anything, things happen just like its a miracle.
On a very special day of yours,
This miracle do happened on me.
I doesn't even prepared myself for it.
But I do always stick to this quote of mine;
"No matter what happened,let's just follow the flow"

Many unpredictable things happened to me.
Experienced lots of stuff like how our life should be.
Hehe,
I forgotten how I hooked up with this song,
But thanks to it,
I raise up after falling lots of time.

Wondering, when am I able to stand on mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment