When a guy loves a girl,
They will promise a lot of things.
Me myself experienced that before.
It doesn't important how many promises you have made for a girl.
Who cares if you promise you will love a girl with all your heart?
Who cares if you promise you will do exactly what a girl want you to do?
Who cares if you promise you can give anything to a girl?
Girls doesn't fancy the promises.
All they want is,
To see how strong the feeling you put to keep the promises.
To see whether you can keep the promises or not.
To see how you overcome the obstacles given by them to keep the promises.
Sorry to read what you wrote today.
It does really hurt me.
I know I'm one of them.
Sorry for making you uncomfortable.
Even though I'm not your type,
But I'm the type of person who never mess around with promises.
Do you know,
If I choose to give up on you after you rejected me twice,
I would also choose to let go the most painful memories as well?
But yet, I choose to go back to heal the scar, pay for my mistakes, and fulfill what I had promised myself.
Majority of the guys make promises for girls
But not all of them do it for themselves.
A typical guy will say "I promise I will love you."
I prefer to tell you, "I promise I will love you, after I learnt to love myself."
A typical guy will say "I will put a lot of commitment for you."
But I prefer to tell you, "Trust is above all the commitments. I trust myself, I trust you. You trust yourself, You trust me."
A typical guy will say "I will always be there for you."
And yet, I prefer to tell you "I will always be there for u, no matter we are lover, friend, or enemy. Even if you dislike me, or hate me, I will still be there for you, whenever you need me."
This is what I wish to say tonight.
I'm not sure when I will be coming back to here again.
I need to chill.
No comments:
Post a Comment