Friends keep asking why I join back OO even though I know the consequences.
Meetings, training, studies and the stress.
They said if I stay away from OO, I can stay away from the consequences.
They doesn't know what I'd been through and I don't feel like explaining everything to them.
Flashback is hurt.
To be honest,
I'm tired of everyday thinking bout OO especially the PDs.
Even now, I'm lazy to type anything about OO.
Maybe if the PDs be more mature, I wont feel like shit now.
But I guess it's pointless to tell them that they are wrong since they never wanted to listen, and always think they are right.
And you,
I'm honestly hurt.
There is still no reply from you.
Either you no longer wanted to reply me, or you don't know how to reply me, or you just simply forgotten to reply me.
If you care to know, I've been waiting for your reply everyday.
I remember telling you this,
"If you started to ignore me from this moment, that will be really heartbreaking."
This is me,
Heartbroken but trying to act like nothing in front of everyone especially roommates,
Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment