Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Little this little that

To be honest, there is an urge in myself wanted to talk to her.
But at the same time, it makes my wonder if I'm worth it.
I know she is busy with her final year stuff.
I wonder if I will become an unwanted problem.

There is a quote I found today.
"You don't have to be better for anyone. But you can be the best for the right person. "
It will be very childish if I say I will be the best for a girl.
I learnt from someone that we should not make promises because we don't know if we can hold onto it.
All we can do is to try our best in everything, for anyone.

Don't really know what I'm wanna say.
I guess is the side effect of the med I took.
Good night world.  Get well soon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment