Is been a while I blogged.
Been busy with studies and and exam.
Last paper on this Monday.
Good luck for myself.
Life is unpredictable.
I was the Program Master for OO past 2 years.
This year, some fool back-stabbed me and took my place.
To be honest, I don't mind if someone replace me.
But not you, I can't believe you as my assistant, back-stabbed me.
And I can see that you are being arrogant and refused to ask for my help.
You might not be able to accept how I work things out,
But for your information, everyone dislikes how you work as well.
I dislike being a power freak and scold everyone for not doing their job well.
College event is for us to learn and gain experiences, not for us to scold each other like a stupid fuck mad dog.
I still remember you said you disagreed with my view.
But hey, things work out fine last year.
We did our job in our own way.
But now, I will just sit back and watch you stress out and cause internal chaos.
Bloody power freak, arrogant, stupid bastard.
Yes, I clearly hate backstabber.
I might not be as good as you expected.
But life is all about learning.
No one is perfect.
But if you wanna be an asshole and step on me because of my weakness,
Go on, I don't care.
I will just live up my life and learn as much as I can, while you just gain nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment