Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A lot of things change

"The first time I went to Yuen was during my 16th birthday with the crazy gang.Superb birthday.
But I guess a lot of things change after we left high school.The crazy gang now not so crazy anymore."

Was going through Debbie's blog and saw one of her post about a steamboat restaurant.
It makes me remind of something years ago.
Her 16th birthday celebration where we went to Sunway Lagoon and had steamboat as dinner.
I searched for the celebration post and the memories came back to me.
We are indeed a bunch of crazy people during high school.
But I couldn't agree more with how she felt.
A lot of things change after we left high school, including myself.
We have our own path to walk on.
We change during the journey.
We meet new friends and new enemies.
And somehow, we started to forget our high school memories.
And I feel guilty for it.



2 comments:

  1. :'( :'( Miss you, Pang. And really miss the easy peasy times back then. Life is so complicated now

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bday celebration I would never forget - us singing in the bus, singing bday song, and glad u are part of it !! Friends forever !!

    ReplyDelete