Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im Back!!

Hey guys,
Im back from my Journey of Life
Cant have much time to update the blog after im back from National Service.
Life seems to be getting more busy
Well,I should just post a short summarize of my life now

As you guys know,
Im just back from Sibu,Sarawak
Went there for my National Service at Kem Junaco Park,Sibu,Sarawak
That camp is kinda nice
Area = VERY wide!!!
Have lots of activities over there
Learn many things,
And meet lots of friends from KL and Sarawak too
Cant post much bout this because Im lazy to do it
No time for me to post a very long story of my NS life
But,from this experience
I can say that we should go for this NS
You will learn what's the meaning of teamworks,friendships,character buildings and many more.
I have to say that,I love my Bravo company so much!!
The teamworks we have,will not able to be match by Alpha,Charlie and Delta
I cried for twice because of friends doing perlepasan awal
I learned the meaning of the importance of friendship
I learned things bout myself and others people through character buildings.

Well,Im back now
I will practice everything that I learned from NS in my life now
Now,
I started my college life in Tunku Abdul Rahman College,Kuala Lumpur
Taking Diploma in Internet Technology in 1st Year
Having lot of things to do
Need to catch up lots of lesson
Moved to hostel to make things more easier
College's life is very tiring to be honest

I think this will be the end of today post
Dear Vad,Becca,Pui Kei,Lai Yee and many others friends,
Im back with the new me!!
Have a nice day :)

1 comment: