Sunday, June 27, 2010

What Should I Do??

Hmmm..
Things getting more complicated now between you and me
I guess you decided not to reply my text or have any contact with me
I understand that
Sorry for making you suffer
I will respect your decision
I will do as what I suppose to do from now on
Im willing to sacrifice to see the future
But no matter what,
I will always care about you
Secretly and silently
I hope you will be fine from now on
I will believe in myself that you will be fine
I know,for you it's not worthy for me to sacrifice for you
But you are wrong.
You are the most valuable person in my life,
And I still hold my promise to you.
I will wait till the 7th years come
Take care,silly girl..

Im going back to hostel by tonight
I have to say that college's life is getting more busy
Have bunch of test waiting for me and few assignments booking me
I hope I will be fine with all this obstacles
Loves and studies
Hope that I can get through this without any problems

No comments:

Post a Comment