Yeah..
Gonna hit 18 after today
I understand that Vad is being busy with her STPM,
Becca is busy with her exam
While Pui Kei is busy with her hypnosis course
To be honest,
I almost cries when becca apologize for not being able to celebrate my birthday
But I just remain silent
Last year,
Someone promised me,that I wont feel lonely anymore while celebrating my birthday every year
Past 16 years,I never give a shit for my birthday celebration
I never hope for it too
Because of your promise,I truly appreciate what you had done last year
And I always hope you will fulfill your promise every year
Because of your promise,I even rejected my friend's plan
But now,I'm just nobody for you to remember your promise
I will just back to old life
Years by years without birthday celebration
Birthday will be a day for me to dislike
A day for me to be alone
As I said,promise is something that is full of shit
No comments:
Post a Comment