Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tuesday post

I cant think any suitable title for today post
The lab test for today was so-so
I think I can survive for this time
Haih
Not in mood to elaborate more about today
But I feel sad,guilty and bad for myself
I guess I pissed Maryann off badly today :(

First time went out with her and the U3 group,
Her attitude grabbed my attention
She was pissed of something during that day
So,I can see the not-in-mood expression
A quick thought appeared and told me to make her smile
And I did it for sure
A combination of mee and ice cream do really make her smile because of my stupidity
Finished our lunch,we walked around in Lot 10,Sungei Wang and Times Square
And I did it again
Tried to catch up with her while walking

From that day,
I get a new friend and I wish to make her smile everyday
So,yeah..
I did it by started to chat with her in facebook,or even make jokes during classes or tutorial
And she smiled
Feel glad to see her smiling face till now

But today,
I might overdid something and pissed her off
I'm not sure what's the problem
But I'm sure I'm one of the reason she feel so pissed
I feel so bad and guilty
And as what I said to Yen Ling,
Is been long time I never feel emo because of a friend
So,Maryann become the 1st friend to make me feel so emo for this whole night with Ookami and Miao
I have to say this,
Maryann is truly a good friend for me

To Maryann,if you read this
Dear Maryann,i love to see you smile everyday because your smile is adorable and it's make us feel happy too.But I know today I might overdid it and hurt your feelings.I'm truly sorry for what I had done.I hope you will forgive all of us,the U3 group.

I am sorry,Maryann

Good night!
Sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment