Adjustment To College Life
Went for the Facilitators training today.
Learnt some skills that I can't be arsed to tell.
Met a guy from the same course as you.
Jay, your junior, is one hell of a funny guy.
I was in the same group with him for drama and facilitating training.
Speak about drama,
He acted as the main character and I was a gay faggot who admired him.
We won the drama for overall because of this.
I think some of them taped the whole acting.
Kinda hope it wont appear on Facebook.
So during the lunch time,
I asked him whether he know you.
Well he was kinda shocked, seriously unusual shocking face.
I'm sorry but Weng Chin who was with me that time, told Jaya something he shouldn't said.
At that moment, I feel that his attitude kinda changed.
He became a lil bit quiet than usual.
Feeling weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment