Wednesday, February 1, 2012

jog

So, I went to jog with my buddy.
Reminder to myself,
Warm up before jog.
Fcuk the internet tips.
I read it somewhere and it said warm up doesn't shows much effectiveness during jogging.

Met few important people today.
1st was Pn Ng, who was a teacher from my secondary school.
Mr Tham, my Form 4 Additional Maths tutor,
And Mrs Siow, a Mandarin teacher who taught me Mandarin.

I was a SK/SMK student.
My parents decided to let me learn Mandarin during free times.

Without her, I guess I don't even know 怎样写华语字。
Kinda sad eh when she cant recognize me at 1st.
But she and her husband said I changed a lot and have a businessman look :P
Well, I agree with the "changed a lot" since I do grow up,
Although I'm not sure with the businessman look :P

The Lake!



K I know is random and boring post.
So, that's all for today. Kbai.















No comments:

Post a Comment