Thursday, June 7, 2012

such a week

had conflicts with Jack and things are sorted out.
but I never thought that there are still some people who think I'll be emo when people being straight-forward in telling me something.
And, what hurt me the most is, you are one of the people who think of that.
Seriously, if i'm still that type of people, I won't even decided to join back OO.

Argued with seniors who are so close-minded person.
Being called a retard is no fun, especially it came from someone you respected.
lazy to talk much bout this issue.

Is that really important?
The success of event will determine your worth in everyone's heart?
I found out that most of the people from last year still look down at me in generally.
Suddenly lost motivation now.
I started to be more demanding this time.
Asking for this and that.
I know it's not enough.
There's still more I need to do.
How much I wish someone will stand right beside me,
And tell me "You will be fine. Keep up man. You can do more than that."

How much I wish I can go back to home now, to my own room, and stay there silently till I feel better.
I think someone will think that Im just stupid or being emo for writing all this meaningless thing.
Well, I don't know how to defend myself anymore.
People never able to understand me.
I don't know what to say anymore.
Maybe I shouldn't even blog anymore.
People will misunderstand me, and wont understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment