6 days left.
I don't know what to say.
Working with people who doesn't want to listen to advises, and have a very strong ego is totally sucks.
I know no point blaming each other.
No matter what I did to make sure the program doesn't went shit,
This dude won't listen to my words.
Well, I'm fed up with this kind of asshole since last week.
Go on with your ego.
I will just do my part.
Problem been occurred recently.
I might sounds like blaming people,
But I think I fail this year.
I fail to be a better leader.
Keep advising them not to do this and that,
Keep asking them to approach me before they make any decisions,
But no one seems to listen or care.
Is it me being a weak leader?
Or this year people are being egoistic and want to get all the fame for their job?
I seriously have no idea.
Went to 8TV Ultimate Power Star Grand Final.
I saw how their committees work and it makes me nervous for our Night.
6 days left.
I'm gonna do my best till the Actual Night is over.
People who are reading this,
Give me some support and strength.
Hope you can go through the obstacles,
ReplyDeleteand good luck for your event. =)