Wednesday, July 4, 2012

sigh

whenever I'm doing something halfway,
someone will complete it before me.
it makes me feel like I'm doing nothing and useless.
I know all of us wanted the night to be awesome.
I told you to compare the checklist with mine later, and yet you posted yours into facebook and told everyone this is the final checklist while I'm sleeping.
Seriously, what the fuck man.
I don't know what else I can say.

"Why the APM so stress but the PM so relax?"
Someone said that right infront of me yesterday.
Man, what do you expect?
You want me to look stress infront of you?
With all the shit happened behind the scene and you said I'm so relax?
Do I have to show the world I'm stress?
Do I have to show you that I'm worried of being taken over again like last year?
People expecting this and that from me.
I have my own way to settle stuff.
Why keep on hoping I'll be the same like others?
Fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment