Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hmmm

I feel so lonely all this time
Thinking of you is really killing me
I do feel like want to make myself get into coma
I really feel like want to end my pain
I dont want to care about anything
I just want to sleep and wont wake up for a long time
The love we had are really killing me
I really cant forget about our story
You kissed my right hand
Everytime when I look at my right hand,
My heart feel so pain and sad
I feel that you are with me,
But your heart is not with me
And your love is not with me

My heart feel so pain
I have to pretend that I dont love you anymore in front of you
I have to pretend that I really let go of you
I have to pretend all this just to make you feel happy with your love one
It is all because I love you
I really want you to know my feeling
But I cant
I dont want to destroy your happiness
I have no choice but to keep it in my heart
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment