This is a blog that only me myself know the existence of it
This will be the place for me to voice out my feeling
Is better if there's no one know about this blog
Haih
Where should I start 1st??
I dont know actually
Things had gone very far
I will just make a conclusion
You have a boyfriend now
:(
I told you that I will let go of you
This is the only way for me to love you
But honestly to tell you,
I cant let go of you
I really cant let go of you
It is so hard for me to be 2 different person
I have to be a guy without any problem during working time
But at the same time,
I feel so depressed with what had happened
I have to act like nothing happened at all
I really hope you will come back to me
I cant live my life normally
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment