Monday, April 25, 2011

Hatred

My heart been full with hatred toward this whole big family
When people read this, they will surely conclude that I'm not a responsible members of this family
I'm not afraid to tell everyone that is their fault, not mine
I never seen a grandparents that feel regret to have someone as their son
My grandma had planned to have 4 children since the day she married to my grandfather
But things doesn't went well because my grandma get twins while giving birth to the 4th child
The 5th child, are born to be my father
My grandma never love this child
She even backstab him for the entire of her life
Not only that, the other 4 children did the same to my father too
This is the 1st reason I hate this family

Old people are always blind because of wealth and statuses
My grandparents always stick with the other 4 children because they are rich while my dad are in a poor economic status
See, they are so fucking materialistic
Since they never care much about my dad,
I finally realized that they doesn't care about my family too
This make me hate the whole family so much

Because of this,
My mom turn out to be another issues
She desperately want us to live strong so that my uncle and aunt wont look down at us
I wont talk much about my mom
Because I hate her the most

I don't know why we have to fight even in a family
This show that they are so immature, including the grandparents
They are all fucking blind
I'm seriously sick of them
I just wish I will cut off everything with them and live on my own
One day in the future, I will crush this entire family and build a new generation of my family
I will do it
I don't care to respect them because they doesn't respect me as part of the family
I will definitely destroy this family
Someday~

No comments:

Post a Comment