Glad to have my committee members around me when I need some help
Now, I roughly know what to do for the Orientation Week
Heh..Let's not blog about my Odyssey stuff
Today kinda bad and lucky day for me
I downloaded latest version of Facebook for Android
The latest version feck up my phone because my phone software is the old version
So, i spend like 2 hours updating my phone with latest Android version
Yeah, I know. 2 hours thanks to Malaysia SCreamyx >_>
Everything seems fine
My phone is kinda like after-reformat status but with the backup data
So, I settle down everything at the end but the data roaming setting is feck up
The phone auto roaming the data because I didn't off it
Fyi, data roaming will use the internet for its process
As the result,I lost RM16 of my phone credit
I know right?? F.M.L
But shouldn't be my fault >.>
The phone should auto off the data roaming in my opinion
F.M.L
Anyway, things had passed
Imma off to bed now
Tomorrow gonna TRY to jog
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment