So, I'm kinda feel lazy now
Thanks to Bruno Mars latest song
Go Youtube "The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars"
Last night me and my fellows committee been discussing from 12am till almost 3am
Honestly, that's what I called good teamwork
But the problem is, there are some who doesn't care much about this Orientation Odyssey
I'm worrying what will happen if this continue till the OO Night
We have 2 months till the Actual Night
And in this 2 months, teamwork is very important
We have to work hard behind the scene and show our teamwork to the 12-14 finalist
Some of the committee might be stress
Even me as the Program Master, Ander and Sam as the Chairman,
We do feel stress too
We lead this project till the actual night
We still manage to discuss together till 3am with both our MC
Ughh..
Speak of this, Im abit headache now :|
No comments:
Post a Comment