Monday, November 14, 2011

Silly Brain

brain malfunctioning.
over-thinking.
feeling down.
*bangs head*
silly silly silly silly.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Remembered you said you love cupcakes.
So yeah, I brought it for you the other day.
But you didn't come.
Still, kinda lucky though.
Cause the cake started to taste kinda weird.
Natural of cheese.

Feeling down tonight.
Grabbed a cupcake from refrigerator.
















Omg! Today post sounds damn silly and retarded.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*continue banging head"
*self-slap*

Talked to dear sis about my feeling
But seems like she's much more worse than me.
Yeah sis, if you are reading this.
That guy doesn't worth your time.
I don't wanna see you being silly and let yourself getting hurt again.
I shall just slap the shit out of that guy for not appreciating you.
And yes, you still have me to love you.

A boy asked an old man,
"Which one is more important? To love or to be loved?"
And the old man replied,
"Which one is more important for a bird? The left wing or the right wing?"

The old man is wise.
A bird cant live without both sides of the wing.
Just like human.
They can't love without being loved.
They can't be loved without showing their love.
Now, it's pretty clear that I'm still waiting for my other side of wing.
Sad.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment