Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5th Of July

Went to college like normal
Programming at morning
I skipped my lecture today because my whole gang want to drink "Orange" juice
So,i just follow the flow
Have our lunch at TBR before that
And we stay at Orange till 3.30p.m
Went back to college for our Fund. Maths exam
The test was okay okay
Almost hang me up!!
Finished our test at 6p.m and I went back to hostel
Well,thanks God because there is someone in my block get a WIFI but he didn't put password on it
So,I managed to online in room till now
Im bored in room
Will have another test on Wednesday which is Programming
Need to study hard on this :(

I miss you so much :(
"I really miss the way you look me in the eyes..The way you laugh,talk,smile..When I'm with you my heart pounds fast..When we're apart my heart rips in two..All my life I never thought I'd feel this way.. "
I wish you will talk to me :(
Please dont ignore my existence

No comments:

Post a Comment