Im here again
Not happy recently
I found out the truth after 6 months
I always hoped that you will tell me the truth
And finally,
You did it
I thought I'm supposed to be happy
But I'm not
You brought me another sad news
Maybe for you,
You will feel better after telling me
But for me,
I doesnt feel happy
I just hope I can spend more time with you
I wish I can be the one who you need
I'm not going to give up
Because you are the one I wish to have for my lifetime
I know,
For you,my words now wont give any meaning for you
But for me,it does bring a lot of meaning
3 days passed
Vad is not here
I do really really feel lonely
No one to talk with all the day after classes
This is the 1st time I feel that lonely
I wish you are here for me
You are the only one left that understand me the most
I miss you
I miss Vad too
I miss Becca and Pui Kei too
I hope I can be with you all
Like how we usually hang out together after school
Having bugger at McD during lunch,
Hang out in library together,
Chit-chatting in U6S2,
And many more sweet memories
Im currently listening to "You Raise Me Up"
This song means a lot for me
You brought me to this song
I sang that song most of my time in NS,
So that I can remember you,
The way you raise me up
Now,I'm still listening to that song,
Because this song raise me up,raise my perseverance,my mind and my heart
This song let me know how much important you are for me
I'm being silly
I drops my tears every time this song sang itself in my mind
No other words that I can use to express my feeling
I feel so lost
I dont want to get lost
I just want to stay here
Fight for what I want
Fight for what I think is worth for me
But,
Can I cry just for a while ??
No comments:
Post a Comment