After been through a lots of things,
I realized that human are very naive.
They tend to judge you by just seeing how you work.
And they are too lazy to really understand how you work.
When you are sucks, they wont want you to join them anymore.
They refuse to let you learn more to improve yourself
All they care, is the output of the work.
Not your effort, sacrifices and the will of learning.
This kind of people, yes they are very a successful person.
But they are absolute fail for me.
They tend to neglect the meaning of life.
Doing event as a very freshman Program Master,
Is a very hardcore and challenging things.
Because of my weakness, I lost a lots of thing.
Hell yes I'm going to be strong.
But it will take some time.
There is still a mark in my mind and heart.
A very painful memories and feelings.
Facebook are getting no privacy for me.
Barely update any statuses because it's useless when no one gonna care bout how I feel.
When I care about someone, they will think "You are annoying.".
It's ****** hurt, you know?
I'm sure you wont even care.
Debbie is right, FB is getting useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment