Feel so uncomfortable this whole day.
Been searching for something everywhere I go.
Something that can't be found by my eye.
Only my heart can find and feel it.
But still, I can't find what I want.
And the only thing I feel, is sadness.
Love, it's a special day
We should celebrate and appreciate
That you and me found something pretty neat
And I know some say this day is arbitrary
But it's a good excuse, put our love to use
Baby, I know what to do
Baby, I...
I will love you
I'll love you, I'll love you
Love, I don't need those things
I don't need no ring
I don't need anything
But you with me
Cause in your company
I feel happy, oh so happy and complete
This song been stuck in my head this whole day while I'm looking for what I want.
Really a special day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment