I don't really feel like I'm part of this family since 7 years ago.
Sometimes, I do feel like being Itachi Uchiha, the famous anime character in Naruto.
If you doesn't read the manga,
Itachi Uchiha is a member of Uchiha Clan.
He slaughtered the entire clan to bring peace for the Konoha Village.
He is actually doing a right thing.
Because his clan is full of hatred and greedy enough to overthrow the village.
This same goes to my family.
Everyone of this family are bloody materialistic and greedy.
And because of this, it caused hatred among each other.
I'm being a tool for them since I was born.
I'm seriously tired of their bullshit.
Its make me seriously wanna crush this entire family.
Enough with my "family talk"
Go Itachi!
Well, speak about Mid Autumn Festival,
There was 1 incident happened during the last time I celebrate it.
Yeah, I been holding the lantern and walk around the road with my neighbors' children.
The candle drop of my lantern fell off right on my foot.
It was bloody pain since its kinda big drop.
I immediately take it off right after the candle drop went dried.
As the result, that part of my skin was gone and now,
There is an unforgettable scar...
Well, I feel that tonight post is kinda silly.
K. Shall just sign off and go play some DOTA.
Happy MoonCake Festival to yall :)
\o/~

No comments:
Post a Comment