Yeah. This is bullshit.
Been having insomnia these few days.
Unable to sleep at the right timing for 4 days straight.
Always sleep at 5 or 6am, and wake up at 12pm.
This semester break is boring.
Didn't do much stuff.
Spent most of my time in IRC (Internet Relay Chat), trolling around like a badass mofo.
Come to think about it,
Im glad to join MafiaCrime, an online text-based mafia game, almost 3 years ago.
I get to know many friends around the world.
Brad and Dale, both are admin of the game and they lived in UK.
Funny friends, and I even Whatsapp Brad recently for fun :P
Dale helped me lots in my studies while I'm in Semester 2.
Cassy, a hawt babe from Norway :P
She is the most sweetest person I ever met in cyber world.
Still remember that I entrusted her with my sexy game account while I'm gone for National Service.
Stan, a badass internet troller from Canada.
He is younger than me like 4 years.
And he taught me how to DOS(Denial of Services)
Thanks to him as well, I learned how to get my own free website :D
Adam, aka RevCo is a very nice person as well.
He is an old punk who lived in California.
I talked to him a lot, and he always give me advice when I have troubles in real life.
There are too many people to mention since IRC is a place for people to come and go.
I seriously have a thought to ask all of them to come over here.
I'm gonna bring them out for KL Tour :P
What a joke!
Can't even believe I blogged about my internet friends.
Well, that shows you how bored I'm.
Oh btw,
I'm gonna try to maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke u wipe your screen.
:P
No comments:
Post a Comment