How well do I understand you?
Yeah, I'm an idiot.
I had a bunch of time to know you.
But instead of that,
I spent it all on stressing myself up with the event.
Such a waste.
What's actually going on with you?
Deactivated your Facebook?
Removed me from your Skype?
I won't whine.
All I want is to know whats happening.
You know I will be sad
And I can assume you are suffering and trying to avoid me.
Texted you, and I believed you might even ignore the text.
Everything happening now is much more worst than I ever feel.
You become one of the people who brings big impact to my life.
Last time,
Every single thing happened will caused me being emo all the time.
But you?
You made me realize that everything you done,
No matter it's gonna make me happy, unhappy or feeling down,
The day still goes on.
At the same time, I keep telling myself that everything gonna be fine somehow.
Even now, I still hope things gonna be fine sooner or later, no matter how impossible it is.
Your presence in my life, has changed me a lot, although no one realize about it.
Sorry for hurting you.
Sorry for making you suffered .
Sorry for not realizing what's happening to you.
Sorry for not knowing what I have done to you and your feeling.
I wonder if you ever read my blog all this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment