Is everything alright for you?
I wonder why you deactivated your Facebook.
I know I might sounds silly,
But I wish you will pop-up somewhere and tell me what's going on.
I'm worried about you the whole day.
I'm worried about you the moment I saw this
"The page you requested was not found"
"i think u are a really good friend, when i'm sad and youre always thr for me."
Remember this?
This is what you told me few months ago.
I know you are having hard times although you always told me you are doing fine and good.
But I choose not to ask more because I don't want to force you.
I don't know what's the stuff bugging your mind right now,
But hey silly, my ears are always available for you.
Hope you are doing fine there.
Miss bugging you on Skype.
No comments:
Post a Comment