Friday, December 2, 2011

A Thousand Years

Heartbeat fast,
Colors and promises.
How do be brave?
How can I love,
When I'm afraid to fall.
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling don't be afraid,
I have love you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

Time stands still,
Beauty in all she is.
I will be brave,
I will not let anything take away,
What standing in front of me.
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this.

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling don't be afraid,
I have love you for a thousand years.
I will love you for a thousand more.

And all along I believe
Time would find you
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have love you for a thousand years.
I will love you for a thousand more.

A song from Christina Perri.
A Thousand Years.
Believe it or not,
I typed out the whole lyrics,
Without referring to or copy/paste from any sources.
Been listening to this song over and over again since yesterday.
Yeah, the only song in my playlist.
What's my mood?
I think the song explains everything.
So much things in my head recently.
It's not that I'm being silly for not sharing it.
But I can't find the right person.
Even there is 1, I'm not sure whether the lil one are willing to hear my problems.
Have the strong feel that no one gonna read this part.
They might immediately close the tab when they see the lyrics.
But if you manage to get to here, thanks for reading.
Im tired, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment